What's new

Speck Candyshell Case Unboxing and Review for Iphone 4

itzvince

Reaction score
Hey guys, got this case and been using it for a few weeks and it is a great case! very nice color selection and just a little pricey going for 35 dollars. Gives great protection and style though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAiFxvnBGDQ"]YouTube - Speck Candyshell Case Unboxing and Review for Iphone 4[/ame]

Please subscribe! Thanks for watching

Good Review! Im getting this case but have to get it from Australia to get the revised one in the UK!

I've just bought a white/red one but I think it's the 1st version, can someone tell me what the difference is between the two?

Ah ok I see, 1st gen cases have a key shaped cut out for the rear camera/flash where as the revised case has an oval cut out.

The 1st version, when taking pics with the flash on apparently returns poor pictures because light is reflecting off the case or something. No biggie for me really but something I should have looked out for before hand!

This is a great case. I like the rubber lip around the screen. Not only does it protect the screen, but when you set it down with the screen down the phone does not slide across the table...

Again, great case
iCrush

Last edited:
Mine turned up a few days ago. Best case I've had on my iPhone so far by a country mile. Pictures to follow in the next few days when I can get hold of my digi cam.