What's new

Soon-to-be iPhone user

Grrl

Reaction score
Hey there! I'm horrible at introductory threads, but I'll give it a go anyway.

I have had a Blackberry for the last 4 yrs, and am looking to get an iPhone when my contract is up. I am here to learn more about iPhone usage, it seems like the logical choice, so I won't have to carry my ipod with me all the time in addition to my cell phone. When it gets to the details of making the switch, I am hoping to 1) keep my unlimited data plan and 2) not enter a new 2yr contract. Perhaps I am shooting for the moon - that is yet to be seen.

See y'all around the board :)

Well if you don't enter a contract... you'd have to pay like $6-800 bucks for the phone itself. I'm a soon to be user too. I plan to get my new white iphone 4 in two weeks. I've been using a Droid for two years. Nice to meet you.

hello and welcome to the forum! i think if you like your ipod you will for sure be glad you went with the iphone, but i bet you would end up using the ipod less once you got the iphone, i am not sure if i would have both since the iphone has the ipod feature there but with less available memory then the 64GB i think is the max for the ipod now?

Hi Grrl... and welcome. Smart move going to the iPhone. I read today that Blackberry and R.I.M. are in some trouble, competition-wise, with Apple and Android units.