What's new

Something is chewing up my battery...

Make sure your volume is turned up and full at all times otherwise you will have trouble hearing the caller on the other end when placing a call

I have had the iPhone since day1 and over the years found that unless I am not using a feature I turn it off.
First off SIRI is ridiculous. Turn it off.
Background app refresh OFF
Bluetooth OFF if and when you need Bluetooth then turn it back on for the duration (you have the time... your life is not that busy) LOL
In my experience, the only one of above that is applicable to the OP issue of lock screen drain would be the Background App Refresh, which I also keep off.

Make sure your volume is turned up and full at all times otherwise you will have trouble hearing the caller on the other end when placing a call
This advice is not suitable for everyone. I don't like the volume turned up fully, that's too loud for me, just as an example.

Many times people complain that they cannot hear others. This is why to keep volume up.

I think my Siri is using excess battery in iOS 10. I don't know if this was like this before but I looked at my battery usage and I Noticed Siri is a 10% - I seldom use Siri unless I'm in the car sending a text.

Did you change any settings on your iPhone just before you noticed the extra battery drain?

I think my Siri is using excess battery in iOS 10. I don't know if this was like this before but I looked at my battery usage and I Noticed Siri is a 10% - I seldom use Siri unless I'm in the car sending a text.
When you see that 10% use, did you click on the little clock to the right of Last 7 Days above the % numbers.