What's new

SMS+ & Me

agittan

Reaction score
Hi all!
SMS+ & me.... at first I was using SMS+ regularly not knowing that it crashes my other apps as I tried to open them. I thought reinstalling the file can fix it but the result was the same, I also downloaded again(lol) but results are same. Before knowing the problem as to why my apps were crashing I did restore my phone, respiring, open in safemode (here I could launch all the apps), but on normal mode apps crashes, I thought of downloading and install an apps either from *** Removal of word per Forum Rules ***or AppStore which often solves the issue but none helped. Atlast I recalled my last previous download which was the SMS+, uninstall it and everything when back to normal.
I wana know what could be the problem? Is there any fix for this or is it not compatible with iOS 5.0.1?

I'm currently on iOS 5.0.1(9A405)
iPhone 4:04.11.08

Thankz

~lol~

Last edited by a moderator:

InkedAdrenaline

Reaction score
You need to edit your post before a mod sees it, you can't talk about piracy. Also you most likely having problems because of a cracked app. Pay for it and it will work flawless.

I use bitesms.

OP
agittan

agittan

Reaction score
BiteSMS is cool too, but I thought and kinda like having a stock message apps

zig9449

Reaction score
I have tried all of the Messages tweaks and biteSMS is my favorite. I can use Messages+ any time because I bought IntelliScreenX which comes with it, but I hated it. biteSMS has so much more to offer. All Messages+ does is let you re[ly and compose a txt from anywhere, and thats it.

InkedAdrenaline

Reaction score
I have tried all of the Messages tweaks and biteSMS is my favorite. I can use Messages+ any time because I bought IntelliScreenX which comes with it, but I hated it. biteSMS has so much more to offer. All Messages+ does is let you re[ly and compose a txt from anywhere, and thats it.

x2
I didn't buy the message+ because I bought bitesms first and it's great. Works flawless for me. Apple should have had a message app setup like bitesms from the get go.

zig9449

Reaction score
InkedAdrenaline said:
x2
I didn't buy the message+ because I bought bitesms first and it's great. Works flawless for me. Apple should have had a message app setup like bitesms from the get go.

Have you tried the beta version..with built in themes to choose from? It's sweet!

InkedAdrenaline

Reaction score
No I didn't know they had a beta. But I'm really satisfied with bitesms