What's new

Slimmest Most Durable Case?

Jkbane

Reaction score
Anyone know of a nice slim but durable case? I have a Commuter Series Otterbox at the moment, but I really like slimmer cases. Catch is I have a 2 year old and she like to use the phone at times. I feel more comfortable with the otterbox, but I wish it was slimmer.

Do you know if the air pocket issue will be fixed? I had one on the 4S and couldnt stand the space between the screen and the screen protector.

Do you know if the air pocket issue will be fixed? I had one on the 4S and couldnt stand the space between the screen and the screen protector.

I never had that issue with mine, however, I also had a Zagg HD screen protector on as I didnt use the lifeproof all the time, just when hiking and sailing.

Yeah the issue was the screen protector was not flush and flat on the screen. Causing the need to press down on the screen unnaturally.

The Shell Shock: G-Class is the most durable iPhone case around in my opinion. It's both shock proof and scratch proof. It has a hard outer case that surrounds the entire iPhone and it's bulky like most screen protectors.

Please send me a pm with the info.

I don't know the exact dimensions but its no different than any other phone model

The thinnest case i used is TPU. But i have lost interest in it.

I'm not interested in the life proof case till the screen protector is completely flush and no space between the screen and the protector. Totally takes away from the touch screen experience.