Anyone know of a nice slim but durable case? I have a Commuter Series Otterbox at the moment, but I really like slimmer cases. Catch is I have a 2 year old and she like to use the phone at times. I feel more comfortable with the otterbox, but I wish it was slimmer.
I never had that issue with mine, however, I also had a Zagg HD screen protector on as I didnt use the lifeproof all the time, just when hiking and sailing.
The Shell Shock: G-Class is the most durable iPhone case around in my opinion. It's both shock proof and scratch proof. It has a hard outer case that surrounds the entire iPhone and it's bulky like most screen protectors.
And once again, Lifeproof cases are NOT waterproof. To be water proof you have to go to 100 meters for 30 days. Lifeproof can only go to 2 meters for 30 minutes before failing.
So much for waterproof. Call it what it really is, water resistant.
I'm not interested in the life proof case till the screen protector is completely flush and no space between the screen and the protector. Totally takes away from the touch screen experience.