What's new

Slideshow lock screen??

tommymac1039

Reaction score
Nothing in cydia that you can do a sideshow Lockscreen??? I saw this sick 3d rotating cube for Lockscreen was wondering where to get it and if I can add my own pics to it??? Thanks in advance!

I found a video on you tube that gives easy to follow instructions on how to add pictures to the cube. I found your pst when I was looking at adding my own pictures to a different lockscreen cube. It turned out to be the same concept and it works really well. I really like how it looks.

Go to you tube and search for Lockscreen 3D Cube. You have to download ifile from Cydia in order to replace the pictures. You can use pictures from your cameral roll. Once you get into ifile, the cube is located under var/stash/themes/then the name of your theme, like lockscreen 3D Cube or 3D cube and background changer. Then jus go into images. Copy your own pictures from your camera roll, located at var/mobile/media/DCIM. Iy ou look at the video it helps, but the vieo is from another cube theme and he got his pictures from a different location, but it's still the same concept. Let me know if any of this doesn't male sense.

You could also try this,

Lets you use any images, animation to add to create a motion lockscreen, only using Winterboard & iFile.
Especially useful if you're good with photoshop, you can make any animation without length limit and use it as your animated lockscreen!
Don't forget to rate comment & subscribe!

Last edited by a moderator: