What's new

Skype problem on 4.3.3

irrelevantz100

Reaction score
Okay I have an iPod Touch 4th generation on 4.3.3 firmware, I've jailbroken it with redsn0w untethered. My problem is that when I install a cracked app on it anything will work just fine except Skype. I tried all the versions I could find and all but nothing worked.

What's the solution to that? Will restoring and jailbreaking again work? Anyone else have this problem? I know installing from the appstore will probably do it, but I don't have an Apple ID. So anything other than that?

Thanks! :)

Why don't you create an apple ID? it's simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only guess is that because the app is not compatibke with your phone iOS and so an update for the app is needed to cure that issue. But since your skype app is cracked i guess that you do not deserve any update for your app; which again lead to my previous question, why don't u just create an iTunes account and download it right from the apple store? Plus skype is for free in the app store.

So Skype app is f***** up in other words. Cracked here means illegally taken..

Uninstall Skype and reinstall it. If still don't work then you have either bad jailbreak or one of addons causing problems. Try installing Skype right after jailbreak without any addons.

Yea man, you must be good to go from now on. Come to Russia, China, and North Korea, good food.

What do u mean? Come to Russia, China, and North Korea, good food?

skype does not work on my i phone4 ios 4.3.3. video call not work.

my i4 ios 4.3.3 cant work with skype . video call not work.