What's new

siri

cdaff62

Reaction score
Hello I have the iphone 4 jailbroken using evasion I am running 6.1.2. when I use siri and ask her how does my day look I get tomorrows events also when i ask where am I she does not pull up the map says she is but I have to hit a couple of buttons to see the location. also when I ask her certain things I get this may answer your question and she just shows the text and does not read it. comes up with a box with the date when I ask the date. says wolfamalfa at the bottom . is there any way to fix this.

Siri wasn't designed for the 4, therefore, all the databases that you're using as well as the features are manually programmed. If you don't like a feature or want improvement on a feature, you'll have to bring it up with the developers. There aren't any client-sided fixes for Siriports.

So i downloaded siri on my 3gs via:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbToTyXCE4o and the only "real" problem I'm having is theres no way to disable it at lock screen, Siri dosnt show up in passcode lock settings like it would on a 4s and i can't find any other jailbreaks to disable it.

Can anyone help with how to disable this???

The other less meaningful problems are that i can get tweaks to work but can't seem to get any add-ons or themes to work with it.

Now I'm an extremaly iPhone savvy and jailbreaking familiar person and know my way around fun box but cant seem to find siri itself to just take the downloaded themes and sorta lay them over the original images as iv done with other jailbroken themes "to kinda make them a little more my own". i can find the Siridr which is the siri program but the only image i can find in it is the picture it shows on my home screen not siri itself.

dose anyone know where to find siri in ifunbox or know how to get the ad ons or themes to work??

any help would be much appreciated :D

Iphone 3GS
Evasion unteathered jailbreak
IOS 6.1.2

The only way you can remove it is if you message the developers and ask them to remove that feature. Otherwise, you'll brick your device trying to do it yourself.

Siriport doesn't have any themes as all the specific graphics are hardcoded, so you won't be able to find any themes for Siriport. Again, if you try to mod it, you'll end up bricking your device once again.

My advice for all Siriport and Ac1dSiri users. Siri wasn't designed for the iPad 1 and 2, the 3GS/4, nor was it designed for the iPod Touch 4th gen or below. Using and installing Siriport or Ac1dSiri are at your own risk, and bricking your device will be on you if you wish to continue. Manually modding Siriport or Ac1dSiri will result in extremely high chances of bricking your device and is at your own risk.