What's new

Jailbroken and added Siri on iPhone 4 but having problems!

Punisher0822

Reaction score
I jail broke my iPhone 4 yesterday and added Siri. Everything seems to be working fine except when i ask Siri things like "what is the nearest Walmart?" she shows Walmart in Canada. None of her locations or directions are places near me. If i ask her "whats the closest chinese restaurant?" she says "there might be more than one" but there is only one my town. Its like her map or location is off bad. Does anybody have any suggestions?

A lot of it has to do with two things.... what program you're running that "mimics" Siri.... and what proxy server your using for the actual processing. Those are the only two variables that'll effect your search results.

I just asked for directions to Walmart and this is what it showed me.

Attachments

• $image-215488825.jpg
    $image-215488825.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 424
johnwolves said:
The best thing to do is just get a 4s! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, tell me about it. The girl at Verizon talked me into the 4 two weeks ago. Lol

Have you got Location Services on for Maps....as this will pinpoint you exact location and allow other apps to use the information....in your case Siri...

Bula said:
Have you got Location Services on for Maps....as this will pinpoint you exact location and allow other apps to use the information....in your case Siri...

Yes they are on.

Attachments

• $image-2921887827.jpg
    $image-2921887827.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 378
I'm not really sure how to give you any advice on how to fix this problem coz I don't use a iPhone 4. I've got the 4s and never really had a problem using Siri on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im using server http://127.0.0.1:4443 and i'm using spire i believe it is. Does that tell you anything?

Not sure what proxy server your using...but when I installed Siri on my iPhone 4, I used authentic iPhone4s Siri keys from a friend via AssistentConnect....this I found to be very accurate and fast.... I was never happy allowing 3rd party proxy server hosts access to my private information....

If you have a close family member or friend with an iPhone4s think about using this method....