asscal New Member Nov 24, 2011 #1 Anyone know if it will be possible to have Siri speak when the reminders are being displayed as if I don't look at my phone I lose the reminder ??? Or is it possible to have an audio message of some type . Cheers !!!!
Anyone know if it will be possible to have Siri speak when the reminders are being displayed as if I don't look at my phone I lose the reminder ??? Or is it possible to have an audio message of some type . Cheers !!!!
iCrank Member Nov 25, 2011 #3 You have to quit being lazy. Have you ever asked Siri "what's my upcoming reminder" I don't know if it would work though. إيكرانك...المسطرة
You have to quit being lazy. Have you ever asked Siri "what's my upcoming reminder" I don't know if it would work though. إيكرانك...المسطرة
bab2010 Well-Known Member Nov 25, 2011 #4 yeah, i'm not sure but that should be feasible for sure. Look inside the "accessibility" settings.