What's new

Siri download

TrustInFew

Reaction score
My wife and I just got our first iPhones. We recently changed from mytouch 4g's on tmobile to sprint with the iPhone 4. I was wondering if Siri can be downloaded and installed on our iPhone 4's?

There is not a package that apple will or had create to add Siri to the iPhone 4, however if you are jailbreak then there is a few thinks that you can do but nothing to easy or smooth at this point.

Our phones are jail broken. But I am new to the iPhone thing, and the whole jail breaking thing. What would I have to do to get Siri, or whatever it is on my phone? Or is it more work than its worth?

To me it was not worth, however is a personal opinion. You will need some info (i don't know what) from some one that i have real iPhone 4S then you will have to find a person that offer a Siri server that you can pay them to access the server.

I have a 4S and I don't use Siri much at all... I don't think is worth just to do a little dictation wish is what I use it for.

However somebody else will be able to help a little more. Keep in mind that is not legal to post links or information about Siri servers in here, so stay by the rules guys!

It is not worth for me either.

Personally I think it depends on where you live.

The farther you live in the west coast....the better the connection. The farther east..you'll never get Siri to connect.

If I lived in California or something I would have Siri on my iPhone 4...but I live in the easy coast...so the number of severs that reach this a are very slim....if any.