What's new

Show Your iPhone 5!

So I feel overwhelmed with themes and have a hard time sifting through the ones that are compatible with the iP5!

I hope it's ok for this thread to be specifically dedicated to your iPhone 5 theme! If not I'm sorry ahead of time. I will not be offended if this gets deleted :)

Right now I have the 1derful HD theme with Sprintomize to change my dock.

View attachment 10965

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

i like this theme, but mainly the task bar. is there a way to just theme a taskbar?

Well with springtomize you can edit your task bar and remove or hide things. Maybe try that?

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB - JB <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Well with springtomize you can edit your task bar and remove or hide things. Maybe try that?

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB - JB <3

i have springtomize i like it. but i mean i like the way the battery indicator and the signal bars look from themes :)

That I don't know lol

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

bknewtype said:
mach1man, is that ur s5? that car is from New york

No :( I can only wish though. I'm a huge mustang guy but I have a sweet spot for audi's.

Finally was able to download the boss theme from themeit app. Anywho I still want my own wallpapers and I guess I don't know what all the options are that are listed in winterboard. Any help?

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360347487.716619.jpg

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3