What's new

Should we upgrade to 6.1

99% done now woohoo its almost here ;-) been waiting for ages now for this aince i had to loose last jb through my own mistakes i guess i had to upgrade to 6.0 feom 5.1.1 and had no jb for ages, proper excited ;-)

Remember users, SAVE YOUR BLOBS AND RESTORE. 4S users know what I'm talking about n reference to iOS 5 and restoration

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My phone is mot jailbroken at the moment and has just been restored to 6.1 today should I be saving shsh blobs if so how to ?

You can actually wait until Cydia is on your device. After running it a few times, your blobs will automatically be retrieved from Apple and you'll see it listed on the top of the main page of Cydia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

I have just installed cydia via evasion i have nothing in the featured section at all ?

jockmcd said:
I have just installed cydia via evasion i have nothing in the featured section at all ?

What cydia repos will work on this new jailbreaki keep getting errors :/

jockmcd said:

Same problem here. Hopefully it's because all the traffic on Cydia right now

Traffic load on Cydia is insane, hence NetDB errors when attempting to install tweaks/apps

Thats good then as long as it aint jut me, im sure it will get better then ;-)

This has always been the case after a major jailbreak has been released

willerz2 said:
This has always been the case after a major jailbreak has been released

I'm getting errors about miss match file size, that don't sound like over loaded servers