What's new

Should i?

nawalg

Reaction score
Im using iphone4 and im on iOS 4.3.5. Should i wait for ios 4.3.5 untethered jb OR update to ios 5 and wait for ios 5 untethered jb? Help me make desicion plss kind peoplesssssss :)

There won't be a untethered jailbreak for 4.3.5 just update and wait for a untethered jailbreak for ios 5

iCrank said:
There won't be a untethered jailbreak for 4.3.5 just update and wait for a untethered jailbreak for ios 5

Why is it there wont be a untethered jb for 4.3.5? And for ios 5 there will be an untethered jb is it? Sorry i my ques is a bit dumb.

Because 4.3.5 was a minor update that didn't add any functionality, it would be a waste of an exploit to jailbreak it. iOS5 is a major update so there's plenty of reason to use an exploit jailbreaking it.

Ohh okay then. Im gonna updateee noww. Thanks for the info peeps :)

Because 4.3.5 was a minor update that didn't add any functionality, it would be a waste of an exploit to jailbreak it. iOS5 is a major update so there's plenty of reason to use an exploit jailbreaking it.

I was going to wait for this one too.. Good job i read this post randomly. If i was to update now to ios 5 is there allready a jailbreak out now as to where i can smoothly run the jailbreak apps i run now on 4.3.5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk