What's new

Should I stay or should I go?

Jmills87

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
3,644
Reaction score
163
Location
The Land of Ice and Snow
Rumor is that a UJB is expected in the next few days, and that JB is confirmed working for 5.0.1, so you may be JB'in now just to have to do it again whenever its released, but for me... that risk is worth it.

We don't care about rumors, we care about the truth. The truth is that pod2g has just begun working on the jailbreak for iPad2 and iPhone4S so I can tell you right now that it will not be released in the next few days.
 
OP
X

xesvuli420

New Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2011
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
We don't care about rumors, we care about the truth. The truth is that pod2g has just begun working on the jailbreak for iPad2 and iPhone4S so I can tell you right now that it will not be released in the next few days.

First of all unless you are Pod2g, you can't tell anyone anything! Pod2g said himself he is undecided on releasing together or separately, so until he confirms what he is going to do, then don't tell everyone what he is going to do, or at least state its just your opinion. Secondly I don't know who your referring to when you say "we"... If no one cared about the rumors, then this forum wouldn't be filled to the brim with the rumors YOU don't care about.

And if you wanna get technical, the only proof of anything was his ipod video that COULD have been faked! It is in fact a RUMOR that he has JB what he claims he has... It is in fact a RUMOR that he is FINISHED the JB, and confirmed them working on all a4 devices, and lastly it is in fact a RUMOR that he is now working on the a5 chipsets.

Personally I believe him, and so do all the people that have donated so much to this guy... so..

As far as RUMORS go, the JB for a4 devices is FINISHED, and awaiting his discretion on release, if thats RIGHT NOW, Tomorrow, or together with the currently in works a5 JB, That is up to Pod2g (not you)
 
Last edited:

Jmills87

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
3,644
Reaction score
163
Location
The Land of Ice and Snow
It's not filled to the brim with rumors. We do a pretty good job at squashing rumors here. Also, I am going based off what pod2g says and he has not ONCE said anything about a release date or an estimated release date, so please do not spread rumors. Thanks!
 
OP
X

xesvuli420

New Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2011
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
It's not filled to the brim with rumors. We do a pretty good job at squashing rumors here. Also, I am going based off what pod2g says and he has not ONCE said anything about a release date or an estimated release date, so please do not spread rumors. Thanks!

So then how can you say its not going to be in the next few days?

You cant! I cant! Only he can!

As far as spreading rumors, I'm not going to argue with you about that. I feel everything talked about on this site before it is released is a rumor, and unless it states in the TOS that rumors are not allowed, I will share my opinions. If it is against the TOS, then I will gladly silence my opinions, but then you need to enforce the rule alot better than it currently is.

Thanks
 

Jmills87

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
3,644
Reaction score
163
Location
The Land of Ice and Snow
Because he hasn't even begun working on porting it to the iPhone4S and the iPad2 yet. All we know that he is done with is testing the exploit on A4 devices on 5.0/5.0.1 for all we know he hasn't even STARTED working on the GUI tool yet, I'm telling you right now that it's not going to be out in the next few days. A week at the earliest would be my guess, but I would be willing to bet he will wait until 5.1 before releasing it now.
 

Most reactions

Top