What's new

Service Manual iPhone 4

artur7

Reaction score
Hello
I've got a question : does anyone has Service Manual for Iphone 4 (called Service Schematics or Schematics)?

I do have one.. But we still have a little problem... How can we identify the components described here?
Search in 4shared. I`ve put it in there

Hello
I've got a question : does anyone has Service Manual for Iphone 4 (called Service Schematics or Schematics)?

Hello

What are you asking??? The Users Manual is available in Safari Bookmarks -- the whole thing -- and it's great. If you're looking for electronic schematics for the iPhone, good luck with that. That is..... "if" that's what you're really asking about.

Yeah, I mean.. we're talking about the SERVICE MANUAL, which haves the eletric schematics. We can't find it so easily on the net. Does anybody have one?

Hello

What are you asking??? The Users Manual is available in Safari Bookmarks -- the whole thing -- and it's great. If you're looking for electronic schematics for the iPhone, good luck with that. That is..... "if" that's what you're really asking about.

Sorry Vinny..... I didn't think those kind of manuals were available. Thanks for setting me straight. Let us know if you can find one -- we would all be interested.

Ok.. I`ve foud the eletric schematics. But, even looking for the schematics, I can't find the components inside the logic board's layout. So, what's the matter? How may I fix it, if I don't know which components the schematics means... Still in the dark...

If Apple is like most tech companies, they want to limit access to this kind of information only to authorized service techs, and even then they'll not get all the secrets, they'll only get the information that's necessary to complete the required tasks. I'm not saying that it's unavailable, but you're not likely to find it with an Internet search, and you won't be able to just purchase it from Apple. Any authorized service provider that wants to maintain its status with Apple isn't going to give this to you either, and I can't blame them.

Here we have two scenarios... I worked in an authorized service that fixed phones for Nokia, Sony Ericsson, LG, Benq-Siemens, Gradiente and Samsung. So, I`ve saw diferent politicians about confidential information. Something like.. Nokia and LG gives you all the access to manuals, troubleshootig, schematics, updated firmwares and even technics foruns. Otherwise, Sony Ericsson and Benq-Siemens, blocked all the information. I mean, Even if Apple would give documents about iPhone to their authorized services, at least here in Brazil, these companies, are forbbiden to open any iPhone. They only can fix iMacs and MacBooks. So, the information is very protected. We're only asking, if anybody could have some contact, something that we know that's very difficult, and if someone haves it, the chance of somebody talk about it, is very small. So, even we know that's very difficult, we must try... I'll keep trying..

If Apple is like most tech companies, they want to limit access to this kind of information only to authorized service techs, and even then they'll not get all the secrets, they'll only get the information that's necessary to complete the required tasks. I'm not saying that it's unavailable, but you're not likely to find it with an Internet search, and you won't be able to just purchase it from Apple. Any authorized service provider that wants to maintain its status with Apple isn't going to give this to you either, and I can't blame them.