What's new

sending picture text not working

it does nothing it just has the exclamation mark in red, saying that it didnt go through :(

strangely enough I get the same thing when I try to picture text.

Im in the same boat with my Iphone 4. I called vodaphone and they advised me to reset my network settings.Ive just jailbroken mine so im notsure if this will disrupt this?? Also they said check the size of the picture needs to be no more than 100kb when sending.

Ps. All my singnal bars have been at 100%

Quick update::

go into general,network,make sure 3g is on on green and also cellular data is on green as well

This is what i changed and it works a treat!

Goodluck!!

same thing happened to me and Apple store swapped out my phone for another one.

mines doing the same thing the picture loads and then the sending bar goes up to just about an 8th inch left and sits there for a few min then it looks like it sent but no one gets them. also if i use the face camra on it those ones send have anyone tryed useing that camra for the pic message? also if apple switches out your phone can you still backup with your old phones contacts and such?

mines doing the same thing the picture loads and then the sending bar goes up to just about an 8th inch left and sits there for a few min then it looks like it sent but no one gets them. also if i use the face camra on it those ones send have anyone tryed useing that camra for the pic message? also if apple switches out your phone can you still backup with your old phones contacts and such?

One period, no commas in a whole paragraph.
And not to mention the *camra* and the *tryed* thing.
I got a headache trying to read this ****.
Use a browser that auto corrects your nonsense please.