What's new

Screen rotation

bikerart

Reaction score
Is the screen supposed to rotate any time you turn the phone? I need to have the keyboard larger, my fingers are too big for the keyboard in the normal position, so I try to get it larger by rotating the phone in some apps. But, it will not change over.

Is this the way it is supposed to be?

Is the screen supposed to rotate any time you turn the phone? I need to have the keyboard larger, my fingers are too big for the keyboard in the normal position, so I try to get it larger by rotating the phone in some apps. But, it will not change over.

Check to make sure your Portrait orientation isn't in "Locked" mode. You can get there by double pressing your home button, swipe L to R, and you'll see it on the left.

The screen was unlocked and I guess the answer is "not all apps rotate".

Thanks for the replies.

Check to make sure your Portrait orientation isn't in "Locked" mode. You can get there by double pressing your home button, swipe L to R, and you'll see it on the left.

Thanks! I stumbled into that feature and locked my orientation but I forgot how to get back and unlock it until now.