What's new

Screen protector.... or no??

It depends on the woman, imo. I put my iPhone X in an extra pocket in my handbag, so that it doesn’t come in contact with anything.

And my 6S Plus, for a while went in my back or front pocket in an Otterbox Commuter, and now is in a screen cover less Defender in its cradle (face first into the plastic). You can see the screen has a bit of wear.

IMG_1518412011.585978.jpg

I carry my phone in my shirt pocket (I mostly wear jeans so those pockets are mostly too uncomfortable for carrying a phone). Most of the time the shirt pocket is not a problem, but sometimes if the pocket is looser than others, and I bend over for something and forget to put my hand over the phone to make sure it does not fall out....well, there it goes. Depending on the surface and angle of landing then there can be noticeable damage to the glass. Since the X also has a glass back, you can double your chances of damage. I have a rubber case that I don't particularly like but it does the job of protecting minor drops.

I don't bother with cases or screen protectors. Everything feels better bareback.

The screen is rugged enough that I can put my phone in the same pocket as my keys or loose change as the screen doesn't get scratched or scuffed up. I usually take a clean micro fiber cloth and wipe it down and it's back to brand new.

Plus it looks boss.

I had this one on, and the single day it was on before I dropped it and it cracked was really nice. If it was more durable and easier to put on, I'd have replaced it. But it's VERY expensive, and really REALLY hard to install, and the drop was about 3'. I didn't think it should have cracked it.

iPhone X Screen Protector Tempered Glass Shield, [Liquid Dispersion Tech] 2.5D Edge of Screen coverage, Dome Glass, Easy Install Kit and UV Light by Whitestone for Apple iPhone X (2017) / iPhone 10:Amazon:Electronics

I will say this, I had no idea the screen protector was on the phone. It was cut perfect.

After I took it off (all the adhesive comes off with the protector, so no residue left on your phone) I haven't put anything else on. I do have scratches on my glass, so I wish I had of found one, or put another one of these on.