What's new

Screen lock

azonie

Reaction score
Anybody know of app to put button on screen vs using bottom on top of iPhone.

is there a physical disability that keeps you from pressing the sleep button? it's fairly simple a baby could do it. easiest way to put the phone into sleep is to set automatic lock at 1 minute that way you don't have to touch the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

is there a physical disability that keeps you from pressing the sleep button? it's fairly simple a baby could do it. easiest way to put the phone into sleep is to set automatic lock at 1 minute that way you don't have to touch the phone.

If you are using one hand pushing sleep button is not the easiest.

IF you wrap your hand around the back then it it's not too hard to put your pointer finger to the top. I have small hands and that's how I do it.

IF you wrap your hand around the back then it it's not too hard to put your pointer finger to the top. I have small hands and that's how I do it.
I have case that slides on over sides that means sleep button is recessed and harder to push with one hand.

E_Sini said:

+5. Best thing I could say now is to let go to sleep on it's own.

Last edited:
Anybody know anything about one called iLockScreen Maker. Want to make sure I don't mess up OS