What's new

Rumour: New iPhones Will Only Have 32GB, 128GB, and 256GB Storage Options

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
Apple said to be replacing 16GB and 64GB options with 32GB and 128GB versions respectively.JPG

BGR writes today that a new rumour from China has emerged that backs up last week’s rumours, also from China, that said that Apple would be replacing the 16GB storage option with the 32GB option. Last week’s report from sources in China also said that there would be three different versions of the iPhone 7: a 4.7-inch model, as well as two 5.5-inch models (Pro and Plus).

The latest rumour, which first appeared on Chinese website WeChat, has some new information to add to last week’s pricing details.It states that Apple is intending to retire the 16GB and 64GB storage options, and replace them with 32GB and 128GB options respectively, along with the 256GB option, and that would be for all iPhone models. The main difference between this week’s story and last week’s is that the 128GB version is priced exactly the same as the 64GB version was last week. So if this rumour is to be believed, you’ll be getting twice as much storage for the same price for the mid-range iPhone. Nice one Apple!

Image: Martin Hajek

Source: This is the iPhone 7 leak we’ve been waiting for

You might also notice that there is no 64GB that's fine if you are on a contract, but spare a thought for people that don't use the iPhone that much.
And wish to buy the new model. No 16GB and no 64GB
Straight to 32GB nice one Apple

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

You might also notice that there is no 64GB that's fine if you are on a contract, but spare a thought for people that don't use the iPhone that much.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.
Remember we're still at the the rumour stage, Nothing is verified yet.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.
Yes but the price is set to be the same, so in effect you are getting double the storage for the same amount of money.

If 16g is gone that's an answered prayer -16g is just not enough now!
It was once not anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk