What's new

Ringtone App for iPhone 5 (ducks) -yes I searched

hookbill

Reaction score
Mods and members, I ran a search on this and I got 10 pages of different threads in this forum on this. I know it's a cardinal sin to do this, but in going through the posts I'm seeing some don't work on some iPhones, I found procedures to create ringtones.

There seems to be a lot of them out there, and I'm sorry for asking but what is the recommended one for iPhone 5. Or is there, and if not, what worked best with iPHone 4s.

Thank you for your tolerance, I will try to avoid making similar threads. There is just too many to really make a decision from. At least something that is current.

192 views and no replies. Well I found a ringtone app. Don't know if it's a good one but I could do it a lot easier with Android. Thanks for looking though. :)

You mind sharing the name of that app? I need one as well.
Thanks

I been trying for the past two days to put ringtones on my iphone 5. I have a windows pc, and I follow all the steps how to create a ringtone using itunes, but i am unable to change the name of the song to .m4r format. Is there an easy solution for me to put a ringtone on iphone 5? Has any one been successful at putting on a ringtone on iphone 5? if so please explain your steps, because i have been searching and not one person has confirmed that they were able to put a ringtone on the new iphone 5. Thank you.

Yes, I've done it. You need to use iTunes to do it. You sync the phone and then you find the file in your music on iTunes. Then select the tunes you want to send to iTunes. Find the tunes in the tunes tab on the left. You can then either drag the ringtones to the desktop or send them there by clicking on them. Once you have it on your desktop drag it to your iphone in the iTunes You will see a several choices, pick tones and simply drop it in there.

Then go to your general settings, sounds, ringtones and you will find it there. Apply it as you want to use it.

192 views and no replies. Well I found a ringtone app. Don't know if it's a good one but I could do it a lot easier with Android. Thanks for looking though. :)

Remember this is international. Your original post was at 3:50 am my time (-:
You actually dont need an app. It can all be done with Itunes
There are several threads describing how

Remember this is international. Your original post was at 3:50 am my time (-:
You actually dont need an app. It can all be done with Itunes
There are several threads describing how

Well, when you use an app you do have to go through iTunes. IMHO that is a disadvantage to Android.

The app I used was Ringdroid and it would use your music to create ringtones but you didn't need to plug into a computer and all that to make them. It was extremely simple.

Mods and members, I ran a search on this and I got 10 pages of different threads in this forum on this. I know it's a cardinal sin to do this, but in going through the posts I'm seeing some don't work on some iPhones, I found procedures to create ringtones.

There seems to be a lot of them out there, and I'm sorry for asking but what is the recommended one for iPhone 5. Or is there, and if not, what worked best with iPHone 4s.

Thank you for your tolerance, I will try to avoid making similar threads. There is just too many to really make a decision from. At least something that is current.

Yes, that's fine Hook to start another thread. Admittedly, some of those threads are too old to be of any help now. So hopefully you can get some attention and help with this thread.

Ski...

Thanks the one I got also came with a video. It's doing the job.