What's new

Ringer Volume

iJeff

Reaction score
Is there a tweak out there that will make the ringer louder????

jbs06civicsi said:
Is there a tweak out there that will make the ringer louder????

Yes. It is NEVER loud enough especially if it is in a jacket pocket or bag etc.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I only know of one way to make the volume louder. I downloaded an app from the app store called myxer (no affiliation.) it's a ringtone maker that let's you use your iPod music to make ringtones. After you cut a part of a song and email it to yourself through the app, you get on your computer and transfer it to iTunes (the app has better instructions on how to do this), and once you set one of these ringtones on your phone, you'll notice a major volume difference between the stock ringtones and these custom ones (or I did at least). Hope this helps!

Increase the volume of the song/ringtone you are using on iTunes before making it your ringtone.

I done that and now I have R.Kelly which, on normal full volume (no app's uses) is incredibly loud, so I only ever set it to 70% max, ever.

LiamGTR said:
Increase the volume of the song/ringtone you are using on iTunes before making it your ringtone.

I done that and now I have R.Kelly which, on normal full volume (no app's uses) is incredibly loud, so I only ever set it to 70% max, ever.

I didn't know that was possible. Thanks! Gotta give it a try now :D!