What's new

Ringer and vibrate at same time?

Winslow

Reaction score
Hi
I've tried evey combination to try and get my phone to ring and vibrate at the same time- but have not achieved this.
I can turn onto silent and it will vibrate.
Any one know what I,m doing wrong.......
Dexter

It can't be done. I've had iPhones for over 3 years and haven't found a way to do it yet.

There is possibly a jailbreak app somewhere that I havent heard of...

Why are u saying that it can't be done? What iPhone are u talking about? I have the iphone4 and my iphone can ring and vibrate at the same time. Here are my sound settings.
7588088f-f43d-cc52.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are u saying that it can't be done? What iPhone are u talking about? I have the iphone4 and my iphone can ring and vibrate at the same time. Here are my sound settings.
7588088f-f43d-cc52.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes that what i have too

Mine absolutely does ring and vibrate at the same time too.

I've never noticed that! You never used to be able to have both. Apple must of included it in an update and I've never bothered to check. I've now switched my vibrate on for ringer :D

I should of double checked before posting. My bad...

Thanks for all advice. I've got phone set up as detailed but still only rings......
Might to a trip to Apple Store...
Dexter

Thanks for all advice. I've got phone set up as detailed but still only rings......
Might to a trip to Apple Store...
Dexter

When you toggle from ringtone to vibrate from the switch on the side of your phone, does your phone vibrate?

Hi
Phone virtues when switch is toggles and if on silent will vibrate when a call comes in.....
Thanks for all your input so far....
Dexter

Sounds like a software problem and not a fault with the vibrate function itself.

Have you tried a reboot or restore...?

you should restore factory settings :)
if that doesn't work, bring it in to a store and they should change it for you immediately...
did you jailbreak? if you did, definitely try restoring to factory settings

Hi Pigeon
Yes phone vibrates on toggling the switch