What's new

Ringer and Alert - Volume level

jayes

Reaction score
Just got my new iphone this afternoon. Apologies if these question have been asked before. I've been trying to duplicate some of my favorite Android applications. As much as I have looked forward to getting an iphone, my old Droid did serve me well and I am used to certain functions that I can't seem to find on the iphone.

Is there a way to set the volume of the phone and alerts separately? I'd like my phone ringer to be at the loudest, and my alerts to be barely audible - not turned off as I see that's an option, but very low. Are there any widgets for this? Does an iphone even do widgets? Is there a better application than the one that is built into the phone?

I'm really looking for a calendar that will allow me to see a week at a time. I used to use an app called Calendar Pad, but I don't see it in the app store. Can someone recommend a good one?

Also also looking for a Picasa like (free?) application for uploading photos to my Web Albums. I see several in the App Store and don't which is best.

And last.. does the camera have a zoom function.. other than my walking closer to the subject? :rolleyes: The salesgal at VZ did not know.

Thanks for your help.. and I look forward to learning lots here.