What's new

Ring tone length

offtheroad

Reaction score
Ho do I change my ring tone to the maximum time? I have 4G iPhone

Only 30 ~ 45s maxi maxi maxi if you are not jailbreak. With jailbreak you can even load 60mn ringtones, it's all a matter of choice with a jailbreak phone.

I have: boot-ipt4g.command and redsn0w.app also iPhone3,1_4.3.3_8J2_Restore.ipsw
What dangers are involved with loading this? Will I loose all my present setting?
Thanks

I have: boot-ipt4g.command and redsn0w.app also iPhone3,1_4.3.3_8J2_Restore.ipsw
What dangers are involved with loading this? Will I loose all my present setting?
Thanks

Backup your phone using iTunes to be on the safest side. Now use redsnow to jailbreak your phone, normally if everything went good with no issues, nothing will change on your phone nor on your settings except that you will now see one new icon on your home screen. An icon called cydia.

It doesn't matter how long the ringtone is. The length of time that a handset will play the ringtone before going to VM is dependent on the interrogation setting.

What is interrogation settings and is there a tabe in iTunes for backing up iPhone settings?

Last edited:
What is interrogation settings and is there a tabe in iTunes for backing up iPhone settings?

After connecting your phone to your computer open up iTunes and you will see your phone icon and the name of your phone near by in the left panel of iTunes. Right click on that icon and in the drop list select "backup"

Thank You very much. I also down loaded juicephone2.2.3_MacOsX