What's new

right side speaker only works? normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troubledcheech

Reaction score
hay guys,

im new to the iphone forum. i restly bought a new iphone and tonight when i cover one of the speakers on the bottom right i could not hear anything. only muffs. what was strang to me is that i covered the left side of the speaker and you can here the right side of the speaker.

so... only the right side speaker of my is working. not sure if it was desinged that way or i just got a crappy phone? i was just wondering if anybody has the same experance that i have.

thanks

troubledcheech

Troubledcheech said:
hay guys,

im new to the iphone forum. i restly bought a new iphone and tonight when i cover one of the speakers on the bottom right i could not hear anything. only muffs. what was strang to me is that i covered the left side of the speaker and you can here the right side of the speaker.

so... only the right side speaker of my is working. not sure if it was desinged that way or i just got a crappy phone? i was just wondering if anybody has the same experance that i have.

thanks

troubledcheech

iPhone only have one speaker located on the bottom right. On the bottom left is the mic so it is completely normal nothing is wrong with your phone ;)

bustos82 said:
I'm new to the iPhone as well. I'm glad I saw this post about the speaker. Lmao!

So surprised so many people are oblivious to this. The iPhone is so wonderful isn't it.

So surprised so many people are oblivious to this. The iPhone is so wonderful isn't it.
I was just thinking the same thing. I can rember getting my 1st iPhone, 3GS a couple years back and thinking "Wow... dual speakers!!!" I was sadly mistaken. LOL!!!

Yep. There's a decent bit of threads that point this out. Since the OP's inquiries were answered we're gonna lock this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.