What's new

Retrieving Data from Phone - Sexual Exploitation of Disabled Woman - Very Urgent!

PlsHlp

Reaction score
I am a family friend of a developmentally disabled young adult who has been the victim of repeated sexual exploitation by a sick married couple. He is also a registered sex offender. Yesterday she deleted a month's worth of text messages between the two of them containing sexual images and very lewd and obscene messages. I know they are there because I saw them all before they were erased. I gathered from the text messages that she has been involved in multiple sexual acts with them while in their home. However, before I could download them to my PC using the Decipher software I downloaded she deleted them from the phone. Now they won't even show up in the itunes backup files. I have no idea where they went or how she did it. She is not technologically savvy and what only alone for about an hour with no computer. The rest of her texts to various other people over the last month are still there, so she didn't just wipe them all out.

I have been trying to receive these messages for the previous 19 hours straight, didn't even go home last night. We are extremely desperate. I know there are people out there way smarter than me who are in the know when it comes to jailbreaking phones and retrieving 'lost' data. I've also read it's a little more difficult with the iPhone 4 because the exported disc image is now encrypted, when before it wasn't. I'm confident there is SOMEBODY out there who is up to the task or willing to walk me through it. I operate a PC on Windows Vista. I currently have the phone with me, but most likely won't be able to keep it beyond today.

Can SOMEBODY please help us???

you can try this in case she plugged it into itunes and let it backup ... do you know if it was plugged into itunes recently?
Recovery Utility for Deleted iPhone Text Messages « The General Theory of RIAtivity

in either case, my advice to you is to look up a professional in your area that can do it quickly and efficiently and get the most data back ... ANNNNNND, install a spy software that will let you get this information on your own, before handing the phone back over

Last edited:
Contact the local authorities. They will be able to get any deleted data off the phone and if the texts are stored in a backup saved on the computer...