What's new

Restore deleted iphone backup file

Status
Not open for further replies.

falcocerr

Reaction score
Is it possible to recover deleted iphone backup files?

I mean the backup that occurs when you sync your iPhone in itunes. I went to iTunes-->Preferences-->Devices and deleted my backup files but now I want them back.

Can I recover those files?. Please help.

Hi friend, when you synchronize your iPhone with iTunes then it automatically create backup of all data. As you say that you deleted your backup by yourself, then it can not be recovered with any manual method. There are also some reason by which stored data is deleted or corrupted due to some problem like storage disk failure, system problem and many more. So if your data is important for you and you really want to get them back then iPhone backup tool restore all your lost data and create backup of your iPhone easily. I also use the software for same problem and I successfully solved my problem. I hope this tool also solve your problem.

Ye,all your deleted photos,video,music are still on your (Apple products)iPod/iphone/ipad,mobile or Digital camera memory card.You can recover those deleted photos with data recovery software.You can get them back. but you have to use a photo recovery program.

This use guide may help you:How to recovery lost photos/video/music from iPhone or ipod? When lost the precious photos, video and audio files, how to recover it? We introduce easy to use recovery software which supports recovering deleted photos, videos and audios from iPhone, iPod and USB, HD or Digital camera memory card.

I believe the OP was discussing the "backup file" made via iTunes. Once that is gone (from the computer) there is no way to get it back. In fact, it's not even a function of the iPhone any more. It's all about the lost backup files that were once stored on the PC. Right?

Have no idea of importing CSV files to your iPhone? Do you want to transfer the contacts from Google, Outlook Express, Hotmail and more to iPhone?

From this video tutorial, you will find it is easy to import contacts (CSV & vCard) from Outlook, Google, Aol Mail, Thunderbird, Incredimail and other address books to iPhone with the help of iPhone Contacts Backup for Mac. This program also works well for iPhone 5 witho iOS 6. Just have a free try on it.

Video Demo:
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=J8kxi6uFqrE

Try not to revive dead threads.

I didn't quite capture the actual name of file when I restored mine, but try opening the recycle bin and restore the apple back up file (you will be able to figure out based on the name of the file and file size.) and disconnect your your iPhone from iTunes, and reconnect the iPhone. You should be able to see a restore option.

Hi...since this is a very old thread, chances are that the OP has already resolved his/her issues and has moved on.

We will now close this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Ski...
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.