What's new

Reset iPhone

Russg

Reaction score
This is a bit off subject but if i reset my iphone se will it affect my straighttalk wireless service in any way?

This is a bit off subject but if i reset my iphone se will it affect my straighttalk wireless service in any way?
Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Which kind of reset are you referring to?
There are several ones:
Reset Network Settings will erase network data (mobile network, Wi-Fi, ...), and you have to set these up again afterwards.
Reset all Settings will set everything you changed in Settings back to default.
Then there is Erase all Content and Settings, which will remove everything from your device.
There’s something some people call reboot or reset, Apple calls it Force Restart, which will not change settings or remove anything.

As this question is not related to the topic of the thread where it was posted, I’ve moved it to it’s own thread.

I would like to reset it to like when i bought it and tirned it on for the first time

This will remove every setting and all the data from your device. You will have to set up everything again. If you can use your iPhone with Straighttalk now, you can set it up and use it again afterwards.

This will remove every setting and all the data from your device. You will have to set up everything again. If you can use your iPhone with Straighttalk now, you can set it up and use it again afterwards.

Ok thanks im new to iPhone and still learning