What's new

Random Camera Photo of the Day

She is Correct [emoji3526]
IMG_5095.jpg

I’m the Princess of the House, but she’s the
Queen [emoji146] And totally has my Husband twisted around her little paw [emoji252]

IMG_0020.jpg

Not a pet [emoji205] - he just decided to manage the property from his perch on the back patio. This is the 'Barbados Green Monkey' which is common here. This is a big old male aka 'Grandfather Monkey'. The are cute yes, but are very destructive to agriculture - somewhat like raccoons. Many older folk are frightened of them.
[emoji85][emoji86][emoji87]

Thay can be, more often the older ones ( like this one) I wouldn't ever approach one but he 'picked his spot' just outside our bedroom window. That was quite awhile ago. We do share our mangoes in season with them, really without much choice but there's enough to go around.

IMG_5130.png

My Neighbor’s Speckled Pale Yellow Cockatiel somehow flew out of her house yesterday while she was cleaning it’s cage.
My Neighbor is beside herself with Grief [emoji24]
I feel so heartbroken [emoji174] for her-She was out before the sun came up yesterday searching for the bird whose wings are not clipped.
We’ve suggested she set the bird’s cage outdoors to possibly lure her back, but she couldn’t get it outside. Now we’re in for heavy rain over the next few days and she’s absolutely beside herself. I don’t know how to help her other than pray the bird is Alright and will land back Home [emoji537] Send some good vibes she has her Baby back Home Safely, Soon [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

Vibes & prayers [emoji120][emoji120]. Our old lady tenent next door had similar happen 2 weeks ago. Also during cage cleaning. Bird not seen since. [emoji17]

That’s not Encouraging [emoji20]
The Birds name is Bailey.
My neighbor couldn’t put the brothers & sisters out due to cool weather so she has her Bluetooth hooked up and a speaker on the porch with them [emoji445] singing in a loop to hopefully Guide Bailey Home [emoji537]
It’s Cold & Rainy here. So Prayers, Vibes [emoji1317]
She’s Heartbroken [emoji174] and this is the only thing I know to do to help.
Thank you Scifan & D for your kindness [emoji1303]