What's new

Random Camera Photo of the Day

Rainbow, this morning
663B0821-6E11-49E9-BD5F-6B035AADAA4A.jpeg

View attachment 47264

Our brand new truck that my husband bought yesterday and our company work truck. I can just see it now....
*me..”see our NEW TRUCK (squeals)??”
*any human with eyes..”what....did you take the stickers off your work truck??”
*me..... deflated...

Beautiful F-150's! Congratulations on your new truck. I'm a FoMoCo guy myself. Is that the 5.0 or Ecoboost model? Any mod plans?

Beautiful F-150's! Congratulations on your new truck. I'm a FoMoCo guy myself. Is that the 5.0 or Ecoboost model? Any mod plans?

The work truck (right one) is a V-6 Turbo
The one we just bought is a 5.0 V-8. He needed the pulling power for hauling hunting and fishing stuff.
I have a 2019 Ford Mustang convertible that my son quickly slid his butt under the wheel and now drives. He has put some MILES on that car!!!

The work truck (right one) is a V-6 Turbo
The one we just bought is a 5.0 V-8. He needed the pulling power for hauling hunting and fishing stuff.
I have a 2019 Ford Mustang convertible that my son quickly slid his butt under the wheel and now drives. He has put some MILES on that car!!!

Sweet. I have a 4.0 Ranger for work, and an Mk2 Focus as my daily. I've modded it and upgraded a lot of the components and love it. If you ever want to tune or upgrade any parts, check out FSWerks.