What's new

Purchased Apps

mrbeal

Reaction score
I have purchased apps with my ipod, iphone and ipad... how do I get them on another device from the app store without having to purchase them again? Can it only be done through iTunes?

mrbeal said:
I have purchased apps with my ipod, iphone and ipad... how do I get them on another device from the app store without having to purchase them again? Can it only be done through iTunes?

You can login to AppStore with your apple ID in the devices you want to download the purchased apps from and just go to the last tab (Updates-Purchased) and you can download them into those devices without paying. You can put them in up to 10devices i think.

Nope, it's not there... we purchased skyfire on the iPad and it's not there to download for the iPhone. Could it be that it's an iPad specific app and it's not there because I'm not looking with the iPad?

mrbeal said:
Nope, it's not there... we purchased skyfire on the iPad and it's not there to download for the iPhone. Could it be that it's an iPad specific app and it's not there because I'm not looking with the iPad?

Some apps are universal (they have a + next to them which means they are for both iphone and ipad).

I think skyfire has a separate HD version for ipad.