What's new

Profile Picture

It won't save on the pc. Ive been trying for weeks and get "unable to save" messages everytime I try to save a 100x100 pic..

It's been a couple of days now... And not just the profile pic but the avatar, as well.
Why hasn't someone with some knowledge responded?
Moderators?

The requirements are Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 64.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Have you verified the size of the photo you are attempting to add?

If this is not the issue send me a PM and I will pass to the admins.

Mike

It won't save on the pc. Ive been trying for weeks and get "unable to save" messages everytime I try to save a 100x100 pic..

It's been a couple of days now... And not just the profile pic but the avatar, as well.
Why hasn't someone with some knowledge responded?
Moderators?

The requirements are Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 64.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Have you verified the size of the photo you are attempting to add?

If this is not the issue send me a PM and I will pass to the admins.

Mike

It has to be a systém issue.

Well, now it says the avatar should only be 80 x 80. Looks like they're trying to resolve it somehow.

I'm thinking It's a glitch in the site most members on here have avitar icons instead of photos cuz of this issue.

I'm thinking It's a glitch in the site most members on here have avitar icons instead of photos cuz of this issue.

Obviously so. The point is that it should have been addressed by now. At least in this thread... Maybe "the powers that be" are unaware... It's quite an easy repair anyway.

An infinite amount of sites on the web use vBulletin®.

OJsakila said:
Obviously so. The point is that it should have been addressed by now. At least in this thread... Maybe "the powers that be" are unaware... It's quite an easy repair anyway.

This forum is powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

I agree. I've been trying for a month. No luck.

There was just a update stating you can upload your picture for profile icon! Check the app store in updates guys this might jut be resolved

iPotter said:
There was just a update stating you can upload your picture for profile icon! Check the app store in updates guys this might jut be resolved

Yes but that same updates changelog states that the websites webmaster has to update something for that feature to work.

I'm on my iPad. I can't change the avatar from tapatalk and I cant change it from the ipf app on my phone