What's new

Problem with justice !!! Help please

amer2121

Reaction score
Hello,

I have the Iphone 4S and I have the application text me and talktone. I have deleted some text message from textme and e mail from talktone. I wanna know if there is anyway to find them. Is there any server which keep these messages ? can i bring my phone to someone to extract the deleted messages ? it works like that with computers so I was wondering if it s like that Iphone.

Thanks a lot.

Its urgent !

BTW I know its not the right forum but I want to contact gmail because I deleted some e mail (on my computer this time not the Iphone). Is there any server which keep the e mails even when I deleted completely from my mail box ? If yes how long do they keep them ? and how to contact them ?

Thanks A LOT (I m desesperat)

I really doubt that your going to be able to recover deleted texts on your iPhone. They are fragmented and considered as lost.

Perhaps the person with the right recovery software could extract snippets of the messages but probably not the full thing.

Good luck.

The gmail messages might be available. Contact Google support.

The two text message companies might have copies of your texts as well, but they won't be retrievable on your phone - only thru their servers. Contact them directly.