What's new

Outlook e-mails with iphone problems

NICKK707

Reaction score
Hello,

I have an iPhone here I am using for work. I need to have a continuous sync of e-mails from my outlook. It works when my computer is not on the e-mails come straight to my phone, but when my computer is on i no longer receive them. I also need to sync notes i have from my iphone onto my computer. How can i do this?

Thank you ahead of time,

Nick

Hello,

I have an iPhone here I am using for work. I need to have a continuous sync of e-mails from my outlook. It works when my computer is not on the e-mails come straight to my phone, but when my computer is on i no longer receive them. I also need to sync notes i have from my iphone onto my computer. How can i do this?

Thank you ahead of time,

Nick

Hi Nick,
Instead of sync why cannot you share your outlook mails to iphone?
I am using an iphone app outlookreflex where i can share all my outlook emails to iphone. Even while traveling i will be receiving my outlook mail to iphone and can search, compose new mails too. This is a great app for me and my business

Try this app from Outlook in iPad,iPhone,Blackberry,Android Tablet Mobile | eMail Attachments in Mobile | Search Mails from Mobile