What's new

Problem With Facebook App

Oscar_D_Grouch

Reaction score
Whenever I get a notification of anything, this happens...a badge after I open the app but no push and when the notification tab is opened, nothing appears (as shown in pic) All of my push settings are set in, not sure why that isn't working and can't figure out why notifications aren't showing. Any ideas?

Attachments

• $image-1860899611.jpg
    $image-1860899611.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 366
Just another glitch in the long line of iPhone FB app glitches. They continually change the viewing/interface format but never seem to make the app just work right. Definitley not a problem with your phone... it's the BS Facebook app.

Yeah it is a bug with the Facebook app. Maybe a future update will fix it up. Or try to use a VPN see if that makes any difference.

Last edited:
Works fine for me. I get all my notifications. But they only started working after I set it to "badges, sounds" in notification settings. When i removed the "banners" option I started getting notifications for some reason lol.

Facebook is full of bugs at the moment, they really need to sort it out. Sometimes I'll use it through safari and that seems to be a lot better

Facebook is full of bugs at the moment, they really need to sort it out. Sometimes I'll use it through safari and that seems to be a lot better
I'll do the same quite often. Any more they have the Safari & App version's running exactly the same.

They can't quit changing Facebook period...the app be damned. lol