What's new

Problem wit apps

karthick

Reaction score
Is their any way to convert apps for iPhone 3G . My iPhone run's wit iOS 4.1 , most of the apps doesn't supporting wit iOS 4.1 it says iOS 4.3 required . Is their any alternating way for it ?

Just give me any suggest about it
Thank u
Karthick

I wouldn't have thought so. My only thought would be to jb and then maybe you can put newer software on your phone ????
To be honest though , with the used price of 4 fairly low now, a upgrade to 4 might be a more sensible route

Thank u
Bt the highest iOS for iPhone 3g is nly up to iOS 4.2.1 , it's not possibl to upgrade . Dn hw could ?

And I don't like 4 thats the problem

Yeh tintbob is right. Apple have Discontinued the 3G and it only support up 4.2.1. Plus developers have a minimum they can work with.

Then get a 3GS ????
Think that's ok for now, have to say as an owner of a 4s, damm I have never looked back !!!
Had an early 3G for 18 months

There is a way to change the profiling of your iOS for your 3G, but it'll make your 3G really unstable and isn't recommended. Restore the older versions of the app if possible

Whatzzz a way to change a profile !!!

You have to root into your iPhone, and change the springboard profiling. This is in the grey area, so it's not exactly 'sponsored' by iPhoneForums, so I'll just leave the idea for you to research on in your risk.