What's new

problem syncing contacts

anonimo

Reaction score
Dear all,
I have problems in syncing the contacts in my iphone4. The error message says "iTunes could not sync contact to the iPhone because iPhone disconnected". Of course my iphone is connected and I can sync my music but the contacts. I have tried to restore everything but nothing. I red somewhere that there is a corruption problem with duplicate contacts coming from my gmail account but I cleared all duplicates. Nothing it does not work.
any ideas?
thanks
Massimo

Are you using gmail to sync your mail? Because it can't sync to gmail thru the mail app and to outlook at the same time.

Are you using gmail to sync your mail? Because it can't sync to gmail thru the mail app and to outlook at the same time.

this is the story. Since yesterday I used a blackberry and transfer my contacts telephone number on the address book of my mac via bluetooth. Now I bought an iphone4 and i am trying to sync the address book from the mac to the iphone but it is not possible. All the other stuff (movies, songs, images...) are syncronized correctly.
all the best,
Massimo