What's new

Problem logging in to PayPal on both iPhone and iPad!

Teggo

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this site hope someone can help me? Every time I try to to login to Paypal or make a payment using Paypal via iPhone or iPad I get a message saying timed out or need to change password which I've done on numerous occasions only to receive the same message again and again. I have phoned Paypal and they have said they have had lots of complaints but the problem is with Apple Software or the way it works. Anybody had the same problem or know how to correct it. Would love to hear from you.

Last edited:
Hi I'm new to this site hope someone can help me? Every time I try to to login to Paypal or make a payment using Paypal via iPhone or iPad I get a message saying timed out or need to change password which I've done on numerous occasions only to receive the same message again and again. I have phoned Paypal and they have said they have had lots of complaints but the problem is with Apple Software or the way it works. Anybody had the same problem or know how to correct it. Would love to hear from you.

Welcome to the Forum. I don't use the paypal app but I just tried it using my passcode and it logged me in just fine.

I think someone telling you that the problem is with Apple software is a bunch of horse manure. They have to build the app to the OS, they can't blame their app problems on Apple.

Anyway as I said I didn't have an issue. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?