What's new

Preorders begins April 10th.. Who's ready?!

I've just read that Apple is supposed to accept preorders for the Apple Watch in Italy and Spain from May 8th. If it's the same as with the iPhone, Austria will be one of the second wave launch countries. :)

I've just read that Apple is supposed to accept preorders for the Apple Watch in Italy and Spain from May 8th. If it's the same as with the iPhone, Austria will be one of the second wave launch countries. :)
Will you be waiting in the middle of the night to get your order in, if that's when pre-orders start?

Will you be waiting in the middle of the night to get your order in, if that's when pre-orders start?
Pre-orders started in Germany at 8 or 9 am, that's when I'm working. If it's the same time for Austria, I'll be able to pre-order when I have a break.

Pre-orders started in Germany at 8 or 9 am, that's when I'm working. If it's the same time for Austria, I'll be able to pre-order when I have a break.
That's a lot better than 01:01 AM.:)

I just checked my ship date and the Apple Store is now saying:

Processing Items Available to ship: 4-6 weeksDelivers: May 29 - Jun 11 by Standard Shipping

I just checked my ship date and the Apple Store is now saying:

Processing Items Available to ship: 4-6 weeksDelivers: May 29 - Jun 11 by Standard Shipping
Hopefully you'll be bumped to an earlier shipping date.