What's new

Pre -order of iphone from service provider

I_Luv_Apple said:
Here here! I would be too but unfortunately can't get the time off work.

I think I hear some hoarseness in your voice. And I'm sure you have a slight temp. Maybe you shouldn't go into work on Friday..........

I think I hear some hoarseness in your voice. And I'm sure you have a slight temp. Maybe you shouldn't go into work on Friday..........
That's my story... and I'm sticking to it!! Only... I won't be **cough cough** going into work Thursday night. :-D

That's my story... and I'm sticking to it!! Only... I won't be **cough cough** going into work Thursday night. :-D
LOL,think theres going to be a world wide epidemic on Thursday/Friday.

Ok, I am BEYOND ****** with AT&T. This is truly my first time ever being THIS dissatisfied with the level of care they are giving the customers and then to have the audacity to blame apple shows how unprofessional they are!
I politely informed the rep who just told me that my phone should be shipped around the 5th of October; that by no means is this the fault of apple. This clearly falls on the shoulders of the unprofessional and unethical (at&t) rep who LIED to me and told me my order was placed when it was not! Apple had NOTHING to do with that.

Where is AT&T getting these people from? As hard as jobs are to find, one would think they would do much better in an effort to keep theirs.
Triple SAD face :-( :-( :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
On the 12th I tried to pre-order on Apple.com but could only order one phone at a time and I thought that would screw up my Plan with V so I went to the Verizon sight and pre-ordered. My confirmation Says Deliver by 09/21/2012. I sure hope to see it here this Friday as my Friend at work ordered his the same day but from Apple and his Confirmation said 10/05. He was just 1 1/2 hours after opening. Hard to believe that Apple.com would run out of phones in that time frame.Surely they weren't Ready for the response to this new phone. So by Friday I will have in my beady little hands a White and a Black 32gig Iphone 5's. I ordered mine 4 hours after the start. Works for me.:)

If you pre ordered from AT&T the day of release when will the phone be shipped?

You have to be an "apple junkie" to understand

I guess I just can't get myself so hyped up over a phone. The only time I've really waited in line like that was last black Friday at best buy and I pretty much cut everyone lol

I was upset with Google when I preordered my Nexus 7 tablet and people could just walk in and get them in the store before me. Now that the same thing will be happening to me with Apple, I don't feel so bad about the Google experience.

They didn't expect this kind of response and it caught them off guard. They have to have supply for launch day so I can understand it. It's funny because I could have ordered on Friday and got the phone this week but, I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to pay the $649.99 and still have to sign up for two more years.

Knowing what I know now and, only being six months into my contract; I would not hesitate to preorder early. I ended up ordering through my AT&T premier account and got a good deal on data and phone service but, I will be waiting awhile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

blessed said:

Cough...cough....!!! Your right! I think I'm coming down with something

I get up early Friday. Shower, shave. By 7:00 am I put note on door, FedEX, I am home, knock hard, be patient, I will show up. I go about my usual routine. I do not run anything loud. Even my parrots, all 6 of them must be quiet. He will show up by 12 noon (hopefully) and I'm unwrapping the package. All other activities with the exception of feeding cats and birds are put off until next day.

That's my game plan.

hookbill said:
I get up early Friday. Shower, shave. By 7:00 am I put note on door, FedEX, I am home, knock hard, be patient, I will show up. I go about my usual routine. I do not run anything loud. Even my parrots, all 6 of them must be quiet. He will show up by 12 noon (hopefully) and I'm unwrapping the package. All other activities with the exception of feeding cats and birds are put off until next day.

That's my game plan.

Too funny. Sounds like a winner to me