What's new

Pre -order of iphone from service provider

I_Luv_Apple

Reaction score
I've pre ordered 2 iPhone 5 with T mobile and was wondering how long after release date phones are usually dispatched. Does anyone have any ideas? Is it possible to collect your phones in store if you have ordered over the phone?

isnt there a delivery date on your invoice?

i would check with T mobile then,they should be able to give you a delivery date.

I just talked to verizon bc I'm trying to decide if I need to camp out or if pre-ordering would be better. According to 2 different reps there, they will gladly do a pre-order but it ships to you, you can't pick it up in the store. The phones they will have on friday are first come first save basis and not for the pre-order customers.

j joy j said:
I just talked to verizon bc I'm trying to decide if I need to camp out or if pre-ordering would be better. According to 2 different reps there, they will gladly do a pre-order but it ships to you, you can't pick it up in the store. The phones they will have on friday are first come first save basis and not for the pre-order customers.
Awhthats bad news. Thank you for your response. Do you have any idea if they dispatch the preorders on the date of release?

Does Tmobile have an Iphone 5? Didnt think they did????

I've pre ordered 2 iPhone 5 with T mobile and was wondering how long after release date phones are usually dispatched. Does anyone have any ideas? Is it possible to collect your phones in store if you have ordered over the phone?

Awhthats bad news. Thank you for your response. Do you have any idea if they dispatch the preorders on the date of release?

I was told you would have them in hand on Friday, shipped from Verizon, and that was early this morning. I just looked and Verizon now shows expected ship date of 10/05...going quickly! I'm going to be camping out at the local Verizon store Friday morning. Now, just trying to decide what time!

You have to be an "apple junkie" to understand
I'm not an "Apple Junkie..." and I WILL BE camping out early Thursday afternoon into Friday morning to get mine. I'm more of an "iPhone Lover" if you will. And to me... it's more about the experience and talking w/ like minded individuals (which has been touched on in several other of our ongoing threads.) It's not about being a "Fan Boy..." moreover, being passionate about a device that's truly an extension of yourself. Some people just don't understand that.

Thomasjtsi said:
I'm not an "Apple Junkie..." and I WILL BE camping out early Thursday afternoon into Friday morning to get mine. I'm more of an "iPhone Lover" if you will. And to me... it's more about the experience and talking w/ like minded individuals (which has been touched on in several other of our ongoing threads.) It's not about being a "Fan Boy..." moreover, being passionate about a device that's truly an extension of yourself. Some people just don't understand that.

Here here! I would be too but unfortunately can't get the time off work.

Thomasjtsi said:

Well said!