spencerdl Well-Known Member Dec 7, 2014 #91 It's one of my all time Christmas favorites [emoji2] Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk
Pinkpoison47 Administrator Staff member Dec 9, 2014 #92 This is one of my very favourite Christmas songs and Josh sings it beautifully, If you want a little peace in your heart give this a listen, Just gorgeous.
This is one of my very favourite Christmas songs and Josh sings it beautifully, If you want a little peace in your heart give this a listen, Just gorgeous.
chopperguy Well-Known Member Dec 15, 2014 #93 This is how I became known as "chopperguy" Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
Pinkpoison47 Administrator Staff member Dec 18, 2014 #94 Heres some Christmas music for you all, I have this album and its great.
J. A.77 Administrator Staff member Dec 18, 2014 #98 Poisonivy said: Click to expand... They're all good. This is the best one so far. Btw: I really like your new avatar.
Poisonivy said: Click to expand... They're all good. This is the best one so far. Btw: I really like your new avatar.
scifan5777 Administrator Staff member Dec 18, 2014 #99 Poisonivy said: Click to expand... Both songs from the album are good but I like the second one better.
Poisonivy said: Click to expand... Both songs from the album are good but I like the second one better.
scifan5777 Administrator Staff member Dec 18, 2014 #101 Poisonivy said: This one is lovely. Click to expand... Another good one. It looks like we'll have the whole album to enjoy at this rate.
Poisonivy said: This one is lovely. Click to expand... Another good one. It looks like we'll have the whole album to enjoy at this rate.
J. A.77 Administrator Staff member Dec 18, 2014 #102 Poisonivy said: This one is lovely. Click to expand... It is. I didn't know it before.
Pinkpoison47 Administrator Staff member Dec 18, 2014 #103 J. A. said: It is. I didn't know it before. Click to expand... Its nice isn't it, Its a lovely album, I've had it for years.
J. A. said: It is. I didn't know it before. Click to expand... Its nice isn't it, Its a lovely album, I've had it for years.
Pinkpoison47 Administrator Staff member Dec 18, 2014 #104 scifan57 said: Another good one. It looks like we'll have the whole album to enjoy at this rate. Click to expand... I'm trying to find the rest
scifan57 said: Another good one. It looks like we'll have the whole album to enjoy at this rate. Click to expand... I'm trying to find the rest
Pinkpoison47 Administrator Staff member Dec 18, 2014 #105 Theres Thirteen tracks on the album but I can only find these Five on Youtube so far.
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon
iPhone 16 Accessories SmallRig All-in-One Universal Quick Release Phone Video Rig Kit Pro for iPhone ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon