Great minds think alike sci, I was going to say the same.The album's available in iTunes.
iTunes - Music - A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector Original Album by Various Artists
Its well worth having, Lovely Christmasy feeling.
Great minds think alike sci, I was going to say the same.The album's available in iTunes.
iTunes - Music - A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector Original Album by Various Artists
It's not available in the US iTunes Store.The album's available in iTunes.
iTunes - Music - A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector Original Album by Various Artists
Its available on Amazon too.The album's available in iTunes.
iTunes - Music - A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector Original Album by Various Artists
You can get it on Amazon.It's not available in the US iTunes Store.
Thanks, just saw your post. I'll take a look there. Hopefully it'll also be available on the German Amazon site.You can get it on Amazon.
Fingers crossed.Thanks, just saw your post. I'll take a look there. Hopefully it'll also be available on the German Amazon site.
Yay, thats great, You will love it year after year.
I already love it.Yay, thats great, You will love it year after year.
Track Eleven is one of my favourites.I already love it.![]()
I really can't decide which one I like best. They're all good.Track Eleven is one of my favourites.
Yes they are, I love the Phil Spector sound.I really can't decide which one I like best. They're all good.
Well I'm glad you like itAs a whole it's a very good album of Christmas songs. My only regret is that I had to wait so long to know it existed.