Never seen a triple tandem truck, amazing. Honolulu’s “The Bus” system uses 60’ New Flyer articulated buses. That’s an industry term, I think. I call them double buses. I think the drivers are amazing too, considering the relatively narrow streets they have to navigate without running over cars or pedestrians.That video has been on Youtube for years. It's an Aussie called "DingoesAteMyBaby". (I'm not even going there.) As a trucker, I'm very impressed. I can do it in theory, but I've never driven a triple, so i'm talking very theoretical here.
Lots of people in N America see that video , and say "Wow. He did it on the blind side too." but of course, the truck is right hand drive, so it's a bit easier than it first appears. Only a bit, mind you.
I'm going to guess this will be new to everyone here. This is a great listen.
Here. Catch a load of this.
The Worshyp - Destroyer of Men, from the album Evil Abounds
Heres another of my all time favourites.
Still, nothing beats this one:
1973 Joe Cocker came down to our pier one Saturday afternoon. He spent the whole day with us and kissed my Grandmother.
Here's the photo and a video of him singing You Are So Beautiful.
View attachment 16372
That's good! But ... But the dollies have 3 axles and I wonder if that doesn't make things a bit more manageable. I run doubles and my dolly is of the single axle type and it turns fast. I get maybe 15 feet and it gets to looking like a pretzel.
A little track time.
I love orchestral movie themes. “Star Wars” is one of my favorites.It certainly was. It was my first time at a live orchestra performance.
Heres some Christmas music for you all, I have this album and its great.
OK, somebody's gotta do it!
Happy New Year!
Get The Party Started - Pink
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
Sent from my GOLD [emoji390][emoji641]s
using Tapatalk
I'm not that keen on The Proclaimers but i do like this song...Its catchy and happy -
I was browsing the web just now and found this. I think you'll enjoy it. It really puts us in our place in the universe.
Just heard this song in a Tarantino film, Never heard of Joe Tex, What a gorgeous song.