What's new

Please help :)

Ess

Reaction score
My iPhone 5S is version 8.0. My beta expired and it told me to restore my phone. I tried backing it up but since it can't login because the beta expired, it can't backup. So I just say, meh. I try to restore it, and it says to turn off find my iphone. I can't turn it off if I can't even log into my phone. I really want help me with this. thank you

Last edited:
My iPhone 5S is version 8.0. My beta expired and it told me to restore my phone. I tried backing it up but since it can't login because the beta expired, it can't backup. So I just say, meh. I try to restore it, and it says to turn off find my iphone. I can't turn it off if I can't even log into my phone. I really want help me with this. thank you
Are you a registered iOS Developer? Registered developers are the only ones authorized to use beta software on their devices.

Proper practice for any developer is to update to the latest beta release once it's made available to developers, otherwise it would defeat the purpose of being a developer/tester if you're not looking to test the latest firmware/releases. All developers receive notifications from multiple sources such as Settings.app > About > Software Update, iTunes, or emails when an update is made available. Place your device into DFU mode and restore to the latest beta firmware from Apple's Dev Center and your problem will be resolved. There are no workarounds for expired betas unless you have explicit root access to the device prior to the device locking up from an expired beta firmware, which only a handful of hackers have with an iOS 8 jailbreak off of either the Pangu exploits or their own.

Last edited: