What's new

Please help!!!!

Sunshine1104

Reaction score
Ok I bought an iPhone 3GS from someone, when I got it it has an apple/skull icon on it with the spinner symbol not turning. Someone said it was in recovery mode. I tried to restore it through Itunes and it starts but goes back to that screen again half way through. I tried different things even with Tinyumbrella, I am at my wits end. Can someone please give me step by step instructions on what to do so I can please enjoy this phone?

Thanks in advance for anyone's help :photos:

Sunshine1104 said:
Ok I bought an iPhone 3GS from someone, when I got it it has an apple/skull icon on it with the spinner symbol not turning. Someone said it was in recovery mode. I tried to restore it through Itunes and it starts but goes back to that screen again half way through. I tried different things even with Tinyumbrella, I am at my wits end. Can someone please give me step by step instructions on what to do so I can please enjoy this phone?

Thanks in advance for anyone's help :photos:

Did you see the phone Working before you bought it..I have seen about 15 on eBay like that in last few days..could be a hardware issue..search button is your friend on this one..countless of videos on YouTube about this and other such issues..somebody will be on here soon about you prob