ukginge

Reaction score
I have a 3gs

Os 6.0.1
Base band 05.16.07
Jailbroken

I downgraded the baseband thinking it will bring my signal bk
Does any one have any ideas what is wrong with my phone

You didn't downgrade the baseband. Downgrading a flashed iPad Baseband results in baseband 05.13.04. Were you previously unlocked with Ultrasn0w

I dunno what ive done i watched youtube videos can you please help me and tell me the problem

Are you trying to unlock the device to use with a carrier that's not the native carrier for the 3GS?

No i just want my signal bk its ever since updated to 6.0.1 but i cant downgrade i used red snow to stitch the ipsw files what tiny umbrella says i have but then says something about wrong build once i try restore on itunes

If you have the blobs to downgrade, download the IPSW that matches the blobs that you have, download the latest version of RedSn0w (0.9.15 beta 3). Go to your host file, delete any gs.apple.com lines in there, and delete the Host.Umbrella file as well. Flush your DNS. Run RedSn0w as ad administrator, go to Extras > Even More > Restore. Select IPSW and point it to the IPSW that you downloaded. Then for blobs, select Remote so RedSn0w will retrieve them from Cydia. Then click Next. Say Yes that you're aware that your baseband will be upgraded and that your data will be wiped. Make sure you back up your device before doing so. Let the device restore. It might not be necessary, but if it doesn't work the first one or two times, run TinyUmbrella and start the TSS Server before running RedSn0w. After the restore, chances are you're going to be in Recovery Mode. Use a Recovery Fix in RedSn0w